EXPERIMENTS Avec [MYSTIFYINGLY complicated!] NEW CaMERA.

Apologies for balloon overload. I still have a flat-full leftover from my birthday, and I daren't pop them when they look so pretty and photograph so dynamically.
I've already written a couple of stories about other photographers getting envolved with surreality and masks [I mustn't forget to put up Erin Wasson's excellent Disney head collection].. and now I'm doing it! Plus, haha! I dont have to worry about making my face web-worthy. Brill.
A little eXPERIMENTAL tRIBUTE tO gUY bOURDIN..


2 comments:

Alexandra said...

Woah. I really like your blog! I'll probably subscribe :)

Brittney said...

Wow this is a really cool area for a photo shoot! very artsy/creative! :) I'm just starting a photography/fashion blog photographicfashion.blogspot.com ...Maybe you could check it out? Your blog iss really cool and I hope you keep up what your doing ^^ I'm gonna follow for shizzz :)