Private Moon photography by Boris Bendikov
I know many bloggers out there, myself included, suffer from insomia... judging by some partiularly late night posting times.. and find themselves passing the time on the internet whilst waiting to feel sleepy for bed (I'm sure sometimes I see daylight dawning before I drop off)!

Sooo I've created "Music to make you dream" (right hand side of page) hoping to help anyone who comes across this little online picture show with blogger-insomnia, to get some winks.

Now, in case a beautifully full night of sleep does not successfully position itself before the alarm goes, I'm concocting the perfect wake-up playlist!... tunes that get you gOiNG!

I would really appreciate suggestions, any music genre.. just tunes you'd love to hear first thing when you wake up if you have any!?

No comments: