hERE kOMES kANE.


rOAARiNG picture post coming...

I recieved a rather lovely suprise today, in the shape of a Christopher Kane for Topshop dress, delivered in a giant box [relatively]. [It was an experimental purchase as I don't usually buy much in the way of non-second-hand clothing; let a alone a covetable design like this, with the potential dissapointment of seeing it on everyone.. But hey, I had to at least try it on.]
Now, like a big kid, I pranced about in my new party dress, and played with the cardboard box it came in...
Ps. I also just watched Ghost World for the first time and loved it! I dedicate this, the opening track to this post...


What do you think. Keep or no?

6 comments:

Shini said...

KEEEP!! What an attitude it gives, love how you style it with the fringe (?) jacket btw.

Thanks so much for the link, would you like to be on mine ;)? Love how dynamic your blog looks.

TheGlamorousEccentric said...

keep. i love my chris kane shirt. i have the big scary monkey one but i love the croc he did fortopshop

Laura. said...

are you insanely tall?
It comes to like my knees hahaha

thanks for the comment by the way.
:)

Scarlett Rose said...

I love this on you doll, And thanks for linking me up il do the same for you. I love your blog and the pics of you! www.littlebambiboots.blogspot.com

puenktchen said...

keeeeeeeeeeeeeep. i wish i have it :(

Varpu said...

Sweet jesus that dress is amaaazinggg!!! And you have great pics in your blog!
x
Sound and Fashion