get yOUr PENCiLS oUT

The following are some of my favourite drafts[wo]men at the moment, who have got me utterly itching for the colouring pencils....

Jenny Mortsell is inCREDible. She has done illustrations for Nylon, Dutch Elle, GQ Italia, Minimarket and Phillip Lim among others.... Ugh, I just LOVE these!...



Minni Havas's drawings are impressively photographic. It's asthough she can create life on the page....


Magda Antoni does texture like no other.

Uli Knorzer is more illustrative in how he leaves his drawings artfully unfinished; and is a great one to create an edgey, gloomy atmosphere....
Feeling inspired yet?

2 comments:

A Decadent Thing said...

Yes I so am!!! Gosh these are fking amazing! No other way to describe it.. Anyway I really like your blog. Thank you for also informing me about Saga, the one who shot that beautiful photo I posted on my blog. You're right, I really do love her work.

I will be linking you on my blog anyway, will def come back here again

Love!

badloi said...

wow..nice art you have...very interesting..all i can say is..wonderful..just keep it up.... i really love it...




bestessays is what I am hoping for..


regards,
badloi