iT'S The tRUTH. iT's aCTUAL.


Have you heard of modekungen.se?? I've only just come across this really amazing Swedish shop [which has fairly reasonable shipping charges I might add], and their rather lovely collection of clothing 'n' shoes [also reasonably priced]... Here's a little[!] short list....


PLUS...A few pairs remind me of the 'ideal booties' I drew in this post [sample below]. I never did find a pair with wide heavy treds, padded ankles covered in skinny ribbed cashmere and heavy heavy hardware... well maybe that was a lot to ask for; but Modekungen could have provided some cheap alternatives. 
























....As does seem to happen, this post is not arranged as prettily as I wanted it to be because blogger's post editor + my highly expensive and therefore-should-be-flawless-Macbook pro have conspired against it. Does anyone else get these blogger post issues??!

1 comment:

Gio Goi Jacket said...

Love the shoes here!!