On tHE wEEkeND...

... I like to dress like an OAP.

Yes! I'm addicted to scouring charity shops/ ebay for granny blouses.. highwaisted, tapered trousers.. and the odd court shoe. I've picked up huge bundles of colourful, patterned delights recently. Yesturday, I wore some ebay trousers, and charity shop shoes...



But it got SUPER FREAKiN HOT! as the day wore on. So some [reluctant, pale] flesh exposure was required.... I don't even have a nice sophisticated bikini for such occasions so a speedy diy scarf-bra was made, and worn with a salmon coloured charity shop blouse.





























Posey posey, cringey cringey. I do hope the high dosage of outfit posts recently isn't too much of a bore! 
I will try and do something about that...

8 comments:

Andrea said...

I love everything about this outfit, the color of your top is incredible. ^_^

http://maxandchichi.blogspot.com/

Kristine said...

Your blog is seriously so kick ass.

ParisiannSkies said...

i'm drawn towards anything that an old person would wear, male or female!
this outfit is cool.

crimzonite said...

I like the make shift bikini top it's very cool; you've got a 1950's style to quite a lot of your looks.

Fabulously Lazy said...

Hey! I found your blog through chictopia.com (I'm daisygirl89!)

I love your studded bracelet! This look reminds me so much of the late 50's!

Please check out my latest post on my blog on Levi's Girl Contest!
http://fabulously--lazy.blogspot.com/

we were tigers said...

granny blouses and trousers are my favorite thing to look for at thrift stores. i also have a strange addiction to ugly skirts as dresses? idk what thats all about haha

joy said...

I love your pictures, they are so well done. I am a big fan of granny blouses, preferably in silk.

JD
iplayfaves.blogspot.com

mari said...

I really like your blog!! COOL outfit :D
xx