PHENOMENON

hOLY COW!! LOOK at this clobber!! I'm feeling tingly vibes over the label Phenomenon. These unisex designers are clearly channeling Ksubi, [featured here], right down to the trucker hats. But Phenomenom's clothes are quirkier round the edges.. the chain mail// mirror plating/ frogging.... 
And on a purse-relevant note, these are not hard-to-make clothes: I see a LOT of DIY potential.




Speaking of, erm, hats.. I've been craving wide brim, turban and of course trucker... Not least because I'm growing my hair out. Do not know how to classify what it currently looks like.... So I want hair coverings. And I've found the cheapo brand to provide: LuxuryDivas! Not letting that name put me off, I'll be snapping up some of these beauties. IF they ship to England......

 I reaally want to go out and about in the eagle hooker hat. If I could use the word rad without sounding ridiculous, I'd say it was rad ....

The crown of hat aspirations goes to Acne for their resort 11 collection, for those perfectly simple shapes and oversized stitch detail.

2 comments:

Nadine said...

Those tasseled shorts? YES PLEASE

Kate said...

If I could pull off that turban... the world would be a better place, great blog!
http://mcqueenismymorphine.blogspot.com/