I NEED YOU...



.... To help me choose! 
I was so inspired by the customised plumbers' tool bag in the Anne Bernecker streetstyle pic above - its unusually neat, boxey shape in a sea of slouchy bags, its stylish simplicity etc - that I have decided to make my own.. Below is the selection of bags I'm considering but there are so many and I just keep umming and arrrring! 
Will you to help me choose which one?
Please!?
Give me your stylish opinions...
[The only real leather ones are the darker three in the bottom left and centre, the rest are fake].




Bags available from these sellers on ebay: one   two   three  four!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

The bottom right would do it for me, it just stands out at me and calls my name. :)

Luna Love said...

I like the one directly in the middle.

xoxo,
Luna.

http://lunallove.blogspot.com

Rackkandruin said...

I really like the center one and the bottom two. Post links to these!!