brown paper packages...

 


So it's been quite a while since I said I'd sell those items, but fitting in the photographing, weighing, and err.. describing... while suffering a horrid period of health, is rather difficult! I'm really sorry for the wait. I also have to apologise because I put everything up on "buy it now", so some pieces have already sold: the baggy blue and white print trousers; the sheer flower, leopard print and polka dot blouses, and the flower embroider clutch. Anyway the first little batch has gone up including the pieces above! And here is the link [i went for eBay]... Second batch on it's way!...

*30.09.10 Edit: the black sequin skirt and leopard print pleat skirt have also sold.*

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I'm getting inordinately excited about that leopard pleated skirt turning up in my postbox soon - so glad I spotted it in this post!