Bought these trousers in the Topshop sale. Before even touching them I saw there were several pairs left... never a good sign. Plus they'd been reduced down to £10... Hmm, further sign of rejection. But I thought they were pretty lovely! Although not my ideal colour, they're slinky. And swooooshy.

Then in a sort of protest to all those who rejected them in the shop, I ended up taking photos of the different ways I could wear them [definite favourite being the white blouse and clutch bag]. And I used the wallpaper backdrop from Balenciaga's pre-fall 2011 lookbook. Just because.

Topshop boutique floral kimono: also reduced to a bargainous tenner!

5 comments:

olivia grace said...

they are gorgeous on you, good on you for finding such a lovely bargain! xx

amalie said...

this is gorgeous! i love the wallpaperr xx

hannah said...

this is an AMAZING post! love every look.


X

http://www.thefashionhash.com/

joy said...

I think that those trousers are amazing and you are equally amazing for taking the risk purchase. Maybe the people at that H&M are drones. Plus, photo editing job with the background is exquisite!

Cristiana Nunes said...

Many amazing looks. I love the last two!