DULUX

I got a bit carried away trying to spice up my everyday outfit with colour! But I really like the combination of wood with blocks of strong colour and white.
I also love this super old binocular case [stolen from Dad]... It's inscribed [with letters I'm pretty sure don't belong to my Pa],  it's a lovely size for carrying my crap/ pair of binoculars for spying, the leather straps are all kind of crackeled and the clasp is satifying [but it's too delicate to use often... sad face].

On another note... As I type this, there is some bloke on Hollyoaks [guilty pleasure] wearing MY Topman shirt. He has more right to it, as a man, than I do... but he has kindof, y'know, ruined it a bit. As would seeing any of your clothes on Hollyoaks...

Trousers are Zara, Shirt Topman, everything else vintage.

9 comments:

internodiciotto said...

that pics are great! i love the instalation!

L said...

I am in love with this post. The way you shot with the color blocks is genius!!!

http://www.blackandblondeone.com/

Rackk and Ruin said...

fantastic vintage shoes! I've been looking around for a pair like those recently

Twobreadsplease said...

those loafers are naiiiiice! also, in love with your spaghetti straps post a while ago, got it saved in my favourites! x

A La Mode said...

Love the colours here!

Moira said...

Great outfit! I do love the binoculars case, perfect!

xx

http://ofthisilk.blogspot.com/

danniekate said...

your photography is brilliant, i love the backdrop! brilliant colour mixing :) xx

frances said...

these photos are freakin awesome

Reena Rai said...

Amazing images, love the loafers