aLL wHiTE

Ahhh I've had some fluey virus for such a long time, I'm so bored of it! And no energy means that blogging falls way down on that list of priorities, below err, occasional feeding and showering.
But I managed to get my miserable-looking self up and dressed in neck-to-ankle white. On the assumption that white is virus repelling, since it's the Doctors' coat colour of choice...  And I'm also wearing a homemade agate ring. Which hopefully has equally benevolent intent since it's always sold with labels like "harmony", "protection", "strength", right? I should be cured in no time!

Ideally, I'd be hanging out in ma all-white with these lovelies... The photos below are from Givenchy Haute Couture AW11 photographed by Kasia Bobula.


It might look a bit like this..

9 comments:

Els said...

I adore your style..the way your blog is, the photography, your style. got yourself a new happy follower xx

Fashiable said...

WOW...amazing photos. Fantastic blog, I am going to follow you right now

http://fashiablee.blogspot.com

Mat said...

nice to hang around in all white clothes, if it makes you feel better too, good deal. really like the vibe you have going here

Cristiana Nunes said...

Love the look, so chic!

Caroline said...

I love these photos. Such good vibrance in them. And the givenchy haute couture collection was gorgeous.

Twobreadsplease said...

oh nooo, get well soon! you're looking lovely in white, i hope it's virus repelling too xx

polliani said...

love it, looks gorgeous
http://polliani.com/

STYLE CRUSH said...

thanks you made my day ;)

Lily said...

Too good. You make me want to try this out. Also I just discovered your blog, and I am officially hooked. Also x 2: your hair color is sick.