Birthday.

I had my Birthday a few days ago. So now I'm twenty__ can you guess?  NO don't!
Here are some silly party themed pics...

Chilling mit Birthday balloon. Background photo from Joanna och Jennifer.

 Stripping down, in the company of this lady; shot behind the Beverly Hills hotel
by Brad Elterman in 1977.

Feeling the excitement of going to a Burger King kids club party circa 1990s, and
getting supercool Kid Vid toys with my chicken nuggets.

Also... remember how much I was craving silver?
I was chuffed to finally find some locally, in the form of this charity shop bought T shirt :)

4 comments:

LeSimple said...

very nice outfit, I love your shoes :)

lesimple.sk

Syrious said...

totalyl love you hair!!!
cute blog! i'm following you by google friends box hope you'll do the same ONLY if' you'll like mine!
sweet italian kisses

Syriously in Fashion
Syriously Facebook Page
New Giveaway:create your Sunglasses

amalie said...

love your silver metallic top!
x

Lily said...

Happy belated b-day!! Loving yr party pics.