SCENES oF SUMMER

Some new (to me) sandals with embroidered flowers. Remind me of this awesome 
 Christopher Kane AW10 collection below (photographs from DazedDigital).

 My current favourite pieces of jewellry, an old camera and my 
treasured, mammoth issue #26 of Encens.

New Swedish Hasbeens for H&M sandals, found for a bargain price on ebay. 
Mmmmmm.

Velcro bowling shoes. I miss velcro shoes.

A windowsill in my flat.

Having been to hospital, I found I had had two identity tags strapped to my 
wrists, in case one of my hands dropped off. I really like the shape and the 
fastening on them. Could Martin Margiela knock some out in silver or gold? Have 
they already? After all, they created this beauty... (photo by Josefin Arestav)
All photos by me unless otherwise attributed.

 I hope no-one reading this has been affected by the idiotic riots over the last few days. My heart goes you to you if you have. Stay safe x

1 comment:

guns, babes and lemonade said...

Dreamy photos indeed! You have an amazing flat, x