PRAiRiE

I don't know the source of the photos I used for the backgrounds here, but if you do, I'll credit!

[Sometimes, I don't wear blue... But this isn't one of those times.]
I found this oversized blue and white striped skirt in a second hand shop. And had intended to resize it as an on-the-waist jobby. But on the hips it becomes a lovely ankle-skimming bell shape, my automatic reference to which is Little House on the Prairie... Did you ever watch that? I hated it as a child!... It filled the TV scheduling slot that should have been dedicated to short-attention-span cartoons!
I'm over it now. I guess...

9 comments:

ParisiannSkies said...

I've never watched Little House, but these images feel very Alice in Wonderland to me!

Gabriella Loconte said...

Thanks for my comment!! i love these images soooo amazing!!! im following

http://le-beautiful-life.blogspot.com

xo

ASH said...

Hey! So happy to have found your beautiful blog!! Thanks for stopping by. X

She's Dressing Up said...

Amazing images! Love your blog :)

Eva said...

Lovely pics, dear! Thank you for your comment xoxo

http://styleitup-eva.blogspot.com/

Highly Dazed said...

I'm enjoying the layout and collage-feeling to these images. & thanks for the comment, it's lovely to know that you're following.
Happy Wednesday,
Cecilie E.

little shadow said...

Wow, these are really cool, you're talented! x

il ├ętait une fois... said...

beautiful post! x

http://www.iletaitunefois.com.au/

fashion westie said...

I totally dig this kind of silhouette, prarie, amish goodness.

PS: Love the editing in your images. I have to follow.