Inspiration// Art// Avigdor Arikha










I've been so stuck for inspiration recently! And I don't want to post anything I feel is unoriginal... because that's not going to be inspiring... Hence, my absence. I only seem to want to post when I feel passionate about something. But these paintings by Avigdor Arikha, I feel, are definitely worth sharing! The mottled texture of the paint makes them feel distinctively wintery to me, almost as is if they'd feel like wool to touch. And though the colours might seem lighter than your traditional seasonal palette, They represent the kind of colours I'm enjoying wearing these past few days: textured shades of pale, with only an accent of anything else. 
Mmmm.

Some personal pictures soon!

1 comment:

elisabeth said...

immediately wanted to touch this painting, beautiful!