After seeing this lady wondering around Paris Fashion Week, I remembered that I needed to give this denim mens' shirt a wear. It had been squished to the undesirable end of the clothes rail because it's massive and makes me look munchkin-sized; buuut I've always like the stitching design and the mis-matched pockets [should I be carrying my rainbow coloured markerpens around in that open one on the right?]
To balance out the manliness and height-challenge, I'm walking in secondhand heels with diy marabou feather trim. So tacky. So delicious!

12 comments:

devorelebeaumonstre. said...

nice!

devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

SVERRE said...

wow, you're cool! gonna follow this blog every day now.

Suzanne said...

The shoes. They are perfect!!

E L L E S A P P E L L E said...

I LOVE THE SHIRT & I LOVE HOW YOU'VE PRESENTED IT, YOUR IMAGES ARE REALLY CREATIVE!

X ELLE

the goorgeous said...

denim shirt is a real must for every wardrobe! love this one!
xx

L.C said...

The shoes !!! Best DIY ever. You are so rad

Mat said...

that is one quality shirt, looks great on you. really like the pocket placement. garden state, yeah it does look extremely similar. is it any good that film?

Fifi said...

I actually love the shoes. I have a weird thing about fluffy shoes.

And I have a shirt just like it :)

- Fifi

Joana said...

I saw it too: a bit of Rad Hourani in that collection! The shoes in this post remind me of a pair Carrie Bradshaw bought in SATC. I didn't like the hers very much, but I like yours for some reason...!




http://www.praytofashion.com

lucille said...

luv denim shirts...thank you hun for stopping by. nice photography.
x

monica said...

ur shoes!!! i.....die....

Jamie-Maree said...

seriously cool DIY shoes.

stealing.

Love x

www.airtomyearth.blogspot.com