Plasticised

Hat and jumper secondhand, clutch diy, skirt diy, shoes Senso via Asos

This is a DIY experiment I tried out a few weeks ago. When I had decided, with unfounded confidence, that a clear pvc skirt was an excellent idea. The logic was that it would tackify any skirt I wore underneath. I love some tack. 
Unfortunately, after it's impulsive construction, I lazily noticed that all my skirts have completely conflicting silhouettes.... 
So I've mocked up a potential underskirt. This simple shape works better, though I think a brightly coloured natural fibre or leather skirt, in exactly the same shape, would work best. 
It may still never see daylight though due to the decidedly unsexy amount of sweat a completely plastic skirt creates...

4 comments:

Michele said...

That is genius! Looks great, especially with that sweater!

Sophia said...

So so cool, such a fantastic creation and an amazing outfit! <3

personaluniform.creatorsofdesire.com

Samantha said...

you've won me over!

Jen said...

THE SKIRT!!!


X