PRiMARNi













 So Primark is a dirty word right? The super cheap shop might have improved their ethics and become more style savvy, but the quality of design and making remain (understandably, given the prices) naff. So when looking for basics in the mens department, I was surprised to see the the suit section looking pretty appealing... The material and cut seemed surprisingly modern and good quality; and since I'd been looking for some manly trousers, the £12 price tag gave me an enthusiastic green light...
I also picked up a shirt, tee and sweater; because those simple, boxy MAN shapes are always irresistible...

Ps.. I'm selling some jackets and bags (to be added this evening hopefully) here!

13 comments:

Mat said...

boy you make it look good, damn good. i wouldn't shop there myself but you make the fellas clothes you much better than they would themselves.

Twobreadsplease said...

i am SO HAPPY that you're back. visual satisfaction guaranteed everytime. who knew it was possible to look so sassy in primark and on gym equipment? x

Samantha said...

"oh this? just some mens primark trousers and a camo top. on gym equipment. no biggie"

DREAMY said...

Hahaha! "totes"

Tine said...

I'm very happy I found your blog through your comment, I LOVE IT!

Desiree Laidler said...

Where's that amaing shirt from? Love the shots with the Gym equiptment, such a cool idea

http://paisley-desireelaidler.blogspot.co.uk/

Macy said...

these are flawlessly put together casual outfits. I love them.

Opposite lipstick said...

love!
http://oppositelipstick.blogspot.be/

carolina osma said...

Really? here in spain i never cafriendsn find nothing good inprimark (but i think is a problem of mine because my friends always come to me with nice things from primark...XD)
i will take a look in the men section!!

p.d: your posts are very interesting and the shoots you post are amazing!

thanks to be so inspirational!!

best!

jessica wu said...

hey thanks for your comment!
how did you happen to find my styling portfolio? haha

wow, just scrolled through your blog and love your visual presentation of your content. beautiful photos and beautiful clothing :)

xx

jessica wu said...

haha no worries! i'm just glad that you found me :)

xx

Eline said...

these photos are so wonderful!
I guess i should also look at the mens department. The clothes are looking great!

lola said...

I love the way it's done...inspiring...x