Cultural Weekend

Painting: Amedeo Modigliani nude at the Courtard Gallery



Somerset House collaged with outdoor installations in Brick Lane
Painting: Edouard Manet, The Picnic, at The Courtard Gallery

I spent a lovely weekend being touristy in London with my manfriend. Favourite bits being the Courtard Gallery at Somerset House, the revamped H&M on Oxford Street (where I bought and immediately wore some new navy PJ type trousers and a lime silky top) and the Impressionist section of the National Gallery (followed by the mounting of the Trafalgar Square Lions)...

6 comments:

anna said...

I adore the way you post your images trough collages!! So original and special! ;)

Cecilia Sammarco said...

so unique!!!!

Ly said...

...your blog is one of my favourites. always <3<3<3

Jessica said...

stunning - as usual!

Kelsey Valdez said...

Cool photos x

http://kelseyvaldez.blogspot.com

Kristian said...

loooove!!!!!

x