FRONT ROW



As usual, all clothes (apart from the skirt) are secondhand or homemade. The leather boots (they're so lovely in real life!) were a bargainous market find, and the nude pointies are Zara.

Hello! I hope you're well ?!
A couple of weeks ago, one of the online shops I had mentioned a liking for in this post, contacted me to offer me some pocket money to spend in their store... in exchange for posted photographs of me in my choice. An offer I was rather excited to receive! And so off I browsed.
Front Row Shop is somewhat a "something for everyone" shop. You find yourself playing Spot The Kenzo, Celine, Stella and Wang-a-likes or if you're like me, enjoying some of their randomly cool designs. Anyway, I chose this Celine skirt. Other options being thisthis (frayed edges!!), this (flying horse dreams!!) or almost any of their shoes.
[Sizing note: I'm a 8 top half and a 10 bottom, generally. And I found the size M tight enough to make me want to wear supersized, condom-like underwear... Make of that, what you will.]
When my skirt arrived, I had forgotten that I'd agreed to photograph it....
But, I was so excited to A) own something brand new(!) and B) own something brand new of beautiful quality(...!), that I immediately had to make myself a quick "lookbook"...

Aaand, while I'm promoting stuff, I'd like to encourage my little readership toward Showstudio's fashion week videos. In which Lou Stoppard masterfully guides discussions with a range of interesting/ eloquent/ arguably ridiculous industry insiders. Very interesting.

And I'd also like to give a hopefully somewhat helpful shaat-aat to a beautiful friend who is starting out hand-crafting hot-air balloon lights for kiddiewinkles. Cute!

9 comments:

inkarlcerating said...

youre too incredible!!!

moiminnie said...

I always enjoy your brilliant collages! I will have to browse through that shop, because I love what I'm seeing here! x

maya said...

you ARE brilliant! :)
thanks for the comment on my blog, i love yours so much!!

Mlle W said...

wowza, is that you? That's a perfect collage and love the lighter colours on you...ps: come to Holland and ride a bike with some knee-high boots :)

* MlleWanderlust ✡

Katharina Ursula said...

So nice photos :D

Lovisa said...

answer: oh thank you! :)

JACK EN NOIR said...

love your collages!

http://jackennoir.blogspot.de/

duckalicious said...

you really are freaking amazing, y'know.

Giuliano Bolivar said...

I really don't say this often but I love your blog!!! I once spotted you and then lost track of you because of school and now I'm so happy I found you via Tevis Swain's (oh so LOVELY) latest post! #reunited